HGH and weight loss: how to use it
Why is HGH used for weight loss?
HGH has become very popular for those who want to lose weight and sportsmen. This can be explained for due to a couple facts:
- HGH is an excellent fat burner and stimulates weight loss
- Users do not have to diet while on HGH
- HGH has anti-catabolic properties which prevent muscle loss, thus, it’s a great treatment if you’re cutting
- Somatropin has mild side effects on the body
How does HGH reduce fat?
As you know, HGH has high impact on those who are looking to lose weight because they have the following attributes:
- HGH accelerates oxidation of FFA. Oxidization occurs in the mitochondria of cells where fat is brought and broken down. HGH helps this process by speeding it up and making the process of fat burning more intensive.
- HGH removes fat from storage. HGH binds to receptors in your fat tissues and transfers your fat from storage in the form of a free fatty acid (FFA) and puts it into the bloodstream. Once in the bloodstream, it’s oxidized and turned into an energy source.
- HGH accelerates your metabolism. HGH increases your basal metabolic rate which is the minimum amount of calories your body burns per unit of time. With HGH, your body increases this rate by up to 20% meaning, it burns automatically 20% more energy than before.
Can HGH burn fat without dieting?
Yes! This is because your body is using fat as an energy source instead. With HGH, it’ll help you gain muscle while losing fat at the same time.
How do you use HGH for weight loss?
Before you start to use HGH, you’ll want to look at how much body fat you need to lose. Firstly, you’ll want to know the percentage of body fat that you have on your body. Once that’s completed, you’ll be able to figure out how much body fat you need to lose.
If you have a lot of body fat to lose, your body will need time to adjust and burn it off, thus, you’ll need to be on a cycle that’s 4-5 IU/day for 3-4 months.
If you already have a low body fat percentage and you’re just looking to cut, you’ll need a higher dosage of HGH (6-10 IU/day) and in addition, you’ll need to be on a strict diet.
You can use HGH in two ways: ED (every day) or EOD (every other day). Both methods are great and will give you muscle gain, however, if you’re looking for weight loss then we recommend using HGH every day.
Your first injection of HGH should be taken right after you wake up, before breakfast. This is because your blood sugar levels are at their lowest. You second injection should be 6-8 hours after your first injection or before going to bed.
Which diet helps increase HGH fat loss results?
Though you do not need to go on a diet, eating clean will help you gain faster results. Your diet should be similar to the one you would use while cutting. This mean, no simple carbohydrates, and animal fats. Once that’s done, you’ll want to slowly decrease the number of carbohydrates you’re eating and increase your protein intake. Make sure you eat every 2-3 hours.
How do you train while on HGH?
To receive the best results, we recommend a training program which has you performing a large number of sets which short breaks in between. HGH prevents your muscles from catabolism, thus, you’re able to train with a lighter amount of weights.
It’s also very important that you train aerobic workouts as well. Ideally, you should be doing this in the morning after your first injection of HGH. You can do aerobic workouts five times a week.
How can fat burners increase HGH results?
L-carnitine is considered a very mild fat burner, however, when you combine it with HGH, it’s highly effective. Carnitine works by moving fatty acids to the mitochondria, where they’re oxidized and converted to ATP. So, essentially, carnitine works by moving the fat at a faster rate to the mitochondria where they can be converted into energy.
ECA (ephedrine + caffeine + aspirin)
This is a highly powerful stack which works as an amazing fat burner. The ratio typically used is 25 mg of Ephedrine + 250 mg of caffeine + 250 mg of aspirin. What happens when you take this stack is that stimulates the receptors in fat cells and enhances noradrenaline, thus, you receive a better fat burning result.
Clenbuterol works just like ECA, however, it stimulates beta receptors whereas EC stimulates alpha receptors. It’s less effective than ECA, however, easier to purchase since ephedrine is prohibited in many countries.
The best way to use fat burners and HGH to lose weight
Before we show you the best method for using fat burners and HGH together, we want you to consider a couple things:
- Do not use ECA and Clenbuterol together as they can have harmful effects when you mix them.
- Follow a diet plan
- You’ll see results after two weeks of use
This is the best method for using fat burners and HGH on a one-month cutting cycle.
Week 1-2: HGH (4-6 IUs) with ECA (2/day) and L-Carnitine (1.5-2 g)
Week 3-4: HGH (4-6 UIs) with Clenbuterol (40-120 mg/day; increase the dosage through time) and L-Carnitine (1.5-2 g)
You’re allowed to repeat the protocol one more time. Though, you do need a resting period after since HGH efficacy will decrease after long-time usage.
NB Warning! This info was collected from different professional bodybuilding forums. HGH.fm does not guarantee the effectiveness nor the safety of these recommendations. In fact hgh.fm believes that using steroids is totally wrong unless they are used for a medical reason. As such HGH.fm shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from using the info in its website.